It features some unreleased Nightslugs tracks, classics from DJ Assault and Der Zyklus, fresh heat from Boddika, LV, Lando Kal and more.
Catch Girl Unit with Joker and James Blake at Numbers this Friday, November 5th. Advance E-Tickets are available from nmbrs.net and doors open at 11pm.
1. Lone – Once In A While (Werk)
2. Space Dimension Controller – SH-8040 (Acroplane)
3. LV & Okmalumkoolkat – Zharp (Hyperdub)
4. The Living Islands – Empire (Sam Tiba Remix) (Forthcoming Abracada)
5. Der Zyklus – Elektronishes Zeitechno (Gigolo)
6. Boddika – Boddika’s House (Naked Lunch)
7. Gant-Man – Atraxion (Melo Mix) (Unreleased)
8. Egyptrixx – Liberation Front (Forthcoming Night Slugs)
9. Lando Kal – Moist (Forthcoming Lo Fi Fnk)
10. Taylor – CMB (Girl Unit remix) (Forthcoming Super)
11. Jam City – Magic Drops (Forthcoming Night Slugs)
12. Salva – 40 Karats (Instrumental) (Unreleased)
13. Taz – Gold Tooth Grin (Forthcoming Numbers)
14. Ludacris – Slap (Instrumental) (Disturbing Tha Peace)
15. Ciara – Deuces Freestyle (Dubbel Dutch remix) (Unreleased)
16. Mista Men – Stutter (Unreleased)
17. DJ Rashad – Pop Them Thangs (Juke Trax)
18. DJ Assault – Tyrone (Jefferson Ave.)
(R&S, Hessle Audio, Hemlock)
Friday 5th November
Sub Club, Glasgow
11 till 3am
It’s time for another golden triple header at Numbers.
Every so often we like to hand over the full night at the club to some of our favourite artists around. Last year it was Flying Lotus, Hudson Mohawke and Rustie, and earlier this year we gave the keys to Kode9, Martyn and Floating Points. Now it’s the turn of Joker, James Blake and Girl Unit.
Joker aka Bristol’s answer to Bernie Worrell is no stranger to the club. Nearly everything he releases from Gulllybrook Lane to Tron ends up as a Numbers anthem and with his debut album imminent it’s a perfect time for him to come back to the club.
James Blake’s futurist take on R&B and Dubstep has been wowing our ears since we first heard his releases on Hemlock and Hessle Audio and he’s since developed into one of the most promising British producers of recent times. Go check the CMYK EP on the seminal Techno label R&S for further proof of this man’s talents.
First time in Glasgow for Girl Unit of the mighty Night Slugs stable. His London version of Ghetto House and Juke is fucking excellent and has helped breathe new life into the genres. He’s also the man behind tracks I.R.L. and Wut, surely two of the biggest hits of 2010.
Advance E-Tickets are available now.
- Please note no tickets will be posted out – your name will be on a guest list at the door.
- Everyone must bring their Paypal receipts as proof of purchase.
- Ticket price includes £1.25 Booking Fee.
- Over 18’s only.